We look forward each fall to carving pumpkins and making Jack O' Lanterns! Adam gets very into this, and he does a great job. My job is to make the pumpkin seeds and offer moral support :)
Drawing the faces on the pumpkin!Ethan enjoyed watching all the carving action!
Carving the face
The finished Jack O' Lanterns!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These are seriously addicting! They are so salty and yummy you can't stop eating them!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse your pumpkin seeds to remove any stringy pumpkin attached. Dry them off well in a large kitchen towel.
- Spray large baking sheet generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place seeds on prepared baking sheet and spray seeds lightly with cooking spray, then salt well with kosher salt.
- Mix the seeds with a large spoon to coat evenly, then spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Watch them closely and once they are golden brown remove from oven.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes and then enjoy!